اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Holalagma
عضو جديد

عضو جديد
Holalagma

::::[بيـانـات العضـو]::: :
The importance of dental hygiene Y2zhx101 / 1001 / 100The importance of dental hygiene Y2zhx10

مَُشَارِكآتي : 2
نَقَّاطَيّ : 2
سَمِعَتيََ : 0
دولـتـي : لم يحدد الدوله
منتديات نديم الحب ترحب بكم

The importance of dental hygiene Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The importance of dental hygiene   The importance of dental hygiene I_icon_minitimeالأحد مايو 30, 2010 6:07 am

Dentist caries and periodontal disease could be prevented by a effective dentistry hygiene software. A good dental hygiene system really should include the following:

1. Proper frequent tooth brushing strategies.

2. Correct eating habits and excellent diet.

3. The use of fluoride water and other fluoride-containing substances like toothpastes and mouthwashes.

4. Frequent visits towards the dentist which includes a thorough dentist check-up and prophylaxis.

All these can offer optimum oral well being, no cost from dentist caries and periodontal illness.

A well balanced diet and also the limited consumption of meals that contribute to dentist decay are the first methods to a profitable dental hygiene package. Our mouth is naturally inhabited by acid forming bacteria. These bacteria feed on starches and sugars. Acid is formed when bacteria act on starch or sugar. The acid formed causes enamel degradation, which could be the starting point of any dentist caries. For this reason, it is critical to minimize and if feasible, avoid meals which are rich in sugar and starch. Examples of these meals are richly filled pastries, doughnuts and peanut butter. These meals are particularly harmful because these tend to stick within the tooth surfaces. Sweetened canned fruits with heavy syrup, citrus-flavored candies and sweetened fruit juices are also high in sugar content. Chewing gums, breath sweeteners and carbonated beverages are dangerous not because they contain huge amounts of sugar but due to the fact on the frequency with which they are ingested. Artificially sweetened foods, drinks and chewing gum are greater possibilities.

Regular brushing on the teeth using the correct approaches could be the next step in following a great dentist hygiene plan. It truly is advised to brush the teeth two or three times a day but if you might be keen on keeping to a beneficial dentistry hygiene package, it's always improved to brush immediately after every single meal and immediately after taking any meal in concerning. A great brushing method will eliminate the foods particles lodged in among the teeth and inside natural pits and fissures from the chewing surfaces in the teeth. This can also remove the plaque that sticks towards the teeth surfaces. Removing the meals particles will also avoid foul breath or halitosis. Halitosis, nonetheless, can also be caused by various other factors including a badly decayed tooth, eating certain sorts of meals like garlic and onions and infections from the tonsils, sinuses or throat. Applying dentist floss to eliminate meals particles trapped in in between the teeth is also a very critical part of a great dentistry hygiene package. Dentist floss can eliminate foodstuff particles lodged in involving the teeth that occasionally even an excellent tooth brushing technique cannot accomplish. Should you have to have assist with any of the techniques listed above, please contact us at any time as we'd be happy to suggest a local Portland Dentist, or a different one closer to you.

Occasionally ill fitting, old and worn out dentistry appliances like dentures, orthodontic appliances and bridges might be the source of gum irritation. These dental appliances ought to also be taken cared of in the similar method to normal teeth. All removable dentistry appliances must be eliminated following each meal or snack and should be cleaned having a unique brush. Don't let meals particles accumulate in these appliances. Rinse the appliance with running water when it's impossible to clean it thoroughly having a brush so that foods particles could be eliminated. Soak the appliance overnight once or twice a week inside a solution of sodium hypochlorite. This solution helps get rid of stains on the dentistry appliance.

The use of fluoride drinking water is an additional crucial factor in sustaining excellent tooth hygiene. Most U.S. water systems currently are already treated with fluoride. It has been observed that the use h2o treated with the perfect amount of fluoride can actually guide prevent dentistry caries. Fluoride is found to strengthen the enamel. Fluoride can also be topically applied for the teeth to children ages 13 and below. You will find also toothpastes and mouthwashes obtainable from the market right now that contains fluoride.

The last step in sustaining good oral hygiene could be the regular visits for the dentist. This really should begin around the age of three. A visit towards dentist immediately after every single six months is suggested. Your dentist will have all the knowledge on how you can preserve very good oral hygiene. He or she will be capable to recommend to you any actions or procedures important to maintain and continue enjoying beneficial dentistry wellness.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
جميل
المدير العام للموقع

المدير العام للموقع
جميل

::::[بيـانـات العضـو]::: :
The importance of dental hygiene Y2zhx101 / 1001 / 100The importance of dental hygiene Y2zhx10

مَُشَارِكآتي : 5339
ألعمــُـر : 44
نَقَّاطَيّ : 2816
سَمِعَتيََ : 22
ألقــسم ألمفــُضل : الاسلامي والانجليزي والسياسه والاخبار
دولـتـي : اليمن
جـنســي : ذكر
العمل : استاذ
الهواية : المطالعه
المزاج : The importance of dental hygiene De77ea10
The importance of dental hygiene Aa16610
مدير الموقع (المسئول)
اللهم اشغلني بما خلقتني له
ولا تشغلني بما خلقته لي

معلومات واضافات
Groups forum Nadim Love:

The importance of dental hygiene Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The importance of dental hygiene   The importance of dental hygiene I_icon_minitimeالأحد مايو 30, 2010 9:00 am

Hello
Good
information
But we put your topic in this
section
now, I hope that you choose for your topics an appropriate place
so
as not to delete your

subjects
thank you
Greetings to you

نديم ، الحب ، برنامج ، تحميل ، دليل ، مسلسل ، انشوده ، جديد ، كامل

|•{ لســت الأفــضل..ولــكن لي أســـلوبي }•|
..{ سأظل دائما .. اتقبل رأي الناقد و الحاسد فالأول يصحح مساري .. والثاني يزيد من اصراري }..

The importance of dental hygiene Shabwhb12a330ff3

The importance of dental hygiene 23781105
The importance of dental hygiene 1637_1205818895
يا قارئ خطي لا تبكي على موتي..فاليوم أنا معك وغداً في التراب..فإن عشت فاني معك وإن مت فلذكرى ..
ويا ماراً على قبري لا تعجب من أمري.. بالأمس كنت معك وغداً.. أنت معي.
أمـــوت و يـبـقـى كـل مـا كـتـبـتـــه ذكــرى.. فيـا ليت كـل من قـرأ خطـي دعا لي

The importance of dental hygiene Sdgsdfsdzer
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

The importance of dental hygiene
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات نديم الحب | Forums Nadim love | :: المنتديات الاداريه والاخرى |Other Forums | :: دليل نديم الحب | Nadeem love websites directory | :: قسم الاعلانات العامه-
انتقل الى:  
المواضيع الأخيرة
» شركة جوهرة جدة – كشف تسربات المياه بجدة 0562054666
The importance of dental hygiene I_icon_minitimeأمس في 6:25 am من طرف ياسمين ماهر

» أفضل شركة نقل العفش بمكة 0539538075
The importance of dental hygiene I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مايو 15, 2024 4:45 am من طرف ياسمين ماهر

» دباب جدة نقل عفش وتوصيل بضائع 0556497849
The importance of dental hygiene I_icon_minitimeالإثنين مايو 13, 2024 5:39 am من طرف ياسمين ماهر

» افضل شركة نقل عفش مكة 0539538075
The importance of dental hygiene I_icon_minitimeالأحد مايو 12, 2024 5:57 pm من طرف ياسمين ماهر

» الحزام الأخضر لسداسية سيجما
The importance of dental hygiene I_icon_minitimeالسبت مايو 11, 2024 6:54 pm من طرف ريتاج الاحمدي

» إدارة الموارد البشرية لغير العاملين بها
The importance of dental hygiene I_icon_minitimeالسبت مايو 11, 2024 6:49 pm من طرف ريتاج الاحمدي

» التكنولوجيا والأساليب الحديثة في العلاقات العامة
The importance of dental hygiene I_icon_minitimeالسبت مايو 11, 2024 6:45 pm من طرف ريتاج الاحمدي

» التغيير الجذري والتحويلي والقيادة الإستراتيجية
The importance of dental hygiene I_icon_minitimeالسبت مايو 11, 2024 6:39 pm من طرف ريتاج الاحمدي

» إدارة الجودة الإستراتيجية
The importance of dental hygiene I_icon_minitimeالسبت مايو 11, 2024 6:33 pm من طرف ريتاج الاحمدي

» العمليات المحاسبية والمالية لغير المحاسبين
The importance of dental hygiene I_icon_minitimeالسبت مايو 11, 2024 6:27 pm من طرف ريتاج الاحمدي

» إدارة وتسوية المطالبات
The importance of dental hygiene I_icon_minitimeالسبت مايو 11, 2024 6:21 pm من طرف ريتاج الاحمدي

» نظام إدارة الجودة للصحة والسلامة المهنية ISO 45001
The importance of dental hygiene I_icon_minitimeالسبت مايو 11, 2024 6:16 pm من طرف ريتاج الاحمدي

» الممارسات الدولية للوقاية والسلامة في محطات الوقود
The importance of dental hygiene I_icon_minitimeالسبت مايو 11, 2024 5:37 pm من طرف ريتاج الاحمدي

» تأمينات أجسام السفن
The importance of dental hygiene I_icon_minitimeالسبت مايو 11, 2024 5:32 pm من طرف ريتاج الاحمدي

» ادارة العمليات (الرسم التخطيطي والتحسين)
The importance of dental hygiene I_icon_minitimeالسبت مايو 11, 2024 5:27 pm من طرف ريتاج الاحمدي

» الادارة الفنية الحديثة للمشاريع
The importance of dental hygiene I_icon_minitimeالسبت مايو 11, 2024 4:08 pm من طرف ريتاج الاحمدي

»  شركة عزل الحمامات والمسابح في جدة 0562054666
The importance of dental hygiene I_icon_minitimeالسبت مايو 11, 2024 3:09 am من طرف ياسمين ماهر

» المدقق المعتمد في الموارد البشرية
The importance of dental hygiene I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 10, 2024 6:05 pm من طرف ريتاج الاحمدي

» دورة التطوير على عمليات المصارف في ظل تعديلات بازل BadirTC
The importance of dental hygiene I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 10, 2024 4:53 pm من طرف ريتاج الاحمدي

» دورة تسوية الخسائر (البحري - الحريق)
The importance of dental hygiene I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 10, 2024 3:25 pm من طرف ريتاج الاحمدي

،1،2،3،4،5،6،7،8،9،10،11،1213،14،15،16،17،18،19،20،21،22،23،24،25،26،27،28،29،30،31،32،33،34،35،36،37
38،39،40،41،42،43،44،45،46،47،48،49،50،51،51،52،53،54،55،56،57،58،59،60،61،62،63،64،65،66،67،68،69،70
71،72،73،74،75،76،77،78،79،80،91،92،93،94،95،96،97،98،99،100،101،102،103،104،105،106،107
feed2 feed3 feed4 feed5 feed1 feed6 feed7 google yahoo Bing

هذه الرسالة تفيد أنك غير مسجل . Welcome To Forums Nadim Love

و يسعدنا كثيرا انضمامك الينا ^_^

للتسجيل اضغط هـنـا