What information or information in general and special

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Nadim Rss
أداري عام

أداري عام
Nadim Rss

::::[بيـانـات العضـو]::: :
What information or information in general and special Y2zhx101 / 1001 / 100What information or information in general and special Y2zhx10

مَُشَارِكآتي : 2460
ألعمــُـر : 35
نَقَّاطَيّ : 2913
سَمِعَتيََ : 13
ألقــسم ألمفــُضل : مواضيع Rss
دولـتـي : اليمن
جـنســي : ذكر
العمل : طالب
الهواية : السباحه
المزاج : What information or information in general and special 326c7a12
لا اله الا الله

There is no God but Allah
Islam is a religion of peace
Islam rejects terrorism and violence
Islam is a religion of my life
استغفر الله العظيم
سبحان الله وبحمدة
سبحان الله العظيم
لا اله الا الله

معلومات واضافات
Groups forum Nadim Love:

What information or information in general and special Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: What information or information in general and special   What information or information in general and special I_icon_minitimeالسبت مارس 08, 2014 11:29 pm

ماهي المعلومات او المعلومة بشكل عام وخاص
تعرف المعلومات على أنها البيانات التي تمت معالجتها بحيث أصبحت ذات معنى وباتت مرتبطة بسياق معين.

المعلومات مصطلح واسع يستخدم لعدة معاني حسب سياق الحديث، وهو بشكل عام مرتبط بمصطلحات مثل: المعنى، المعرفة، التعليمات، التواصل.
خصائص المعلومات

خاصية التميع والسيولة، فالمعلومات ذات قدرة هائلة على التشكيل (إعادة الصياغة)، فعلى سبيل المثال يمكن تمثيل المعلومات نفسها في صورة قوائم أو أشكال بيانية أو رسوم متحركة أو أصوات ناطقة.
    قابلية نقلها عبر مسارات محددة (الانتقال الموجه) أو بثها على المشاع لمن يرغب في استقبالها.
    قابلية الاندماج العالية للعناصر المعلوماتية, فيمكن بسهولة تامة ضم عدة قوائم في قائمة أو تكوين نص جديد من فقرات يتم استخلاصها من نصوص سابقة.
    بينما تتسم العناصر المادية بالندرة وهو أساس اقتصادياتها، تتميز المعلومات بالوفرة، لذا يسعى منتجوها إلى وضع القيود على انسيابها لخلق نوع من (الندرة المصطنعة) حتى تصبح المعلومة سلعة تخضع لقوانين العرض والطلب، وهكذا ظهر للمعلومات أغنياؤها وفقراؤها وأباطرتها وخدامها وسماسرتها ولصوصها.
    خلافا للموارد المادية التي تنفذ مع الاستهلاك لا تتأثر موارد المعلومات بالاستهلاك بل على العكس فهي عادة ما تنمو مع زيادة استهلاكها لهذا السبب فهناك ارتباط وثيق بين معدل استهلاك المجتمعات للمعلومات وقدرتها على توليد المعارف الجديدة.
    سهولة النسخ, حيث يستطيع مستقبل المعلومة نسخ ما يتلقاه من معلومات بوسائل يسيرة للغاية ويشكل ذلك عقبة كبيرة أمام تشريعات الملكية الخاصة للمعلومات.
    إمكان استنتاج معلومات صحيحة من معلومات غير صحيحة أو مشوشة، وذلك من خلال تتبع مسارات عدم الاتساق والتعويض عن نقص المعلومات غير المكتملة وتخليصها من الضوضاء.
    يشوب معظم المعلومات درجة من عدم اليقين, إذ لا يمكن الحكم إلا على قدر ضئيل منها بأنه قاطع بصفة نهائية.

تتغير المعلومات بمرور الزمن وفقاً لأهميتها
تحرير المعلومات

تحرير المعلومات أو معالجة المعلومات كلمة تعني الكثير، فهي تشير إلى عملية تغير محتويات صورة أو ملف أو نص أو معالجة الصور وغير ذلك بهدف تحسين أو توضيح أفضل للمعلومات الأصلية. وتكون معالجة الصور إما معالجة ذات بُعد واحد (مثل إشارة الرادار) أو بُعدين (صورة) أو ثلاثة أبعاد أو أكثر. وتشمل معالجة البيانات أو تحريرها ثلاثة أنواع رئيسية 1/ خزن البيانات (سواء مرتبة أو مصنفة أو مشفرة........ الخ) 2/ استعادة البيانات المخزونة سواء بشكلها العادية أو بعد معالجتها 3/ إرسال البيانات واستقبالها وقد ترسل مشفرة أو مضغوطة ويتم فكها بعد استقبالها
أنواع المعلومات

1- المعلومات التطويرية أو النمائية مثل قراءة كتاب أو مقال والحصول على مفاهيم وحقائق جديدة الغرض منها تحسين المستوى العلمي والثقافي للإنسان وتوسيع مداركه.

2- المعلومات الإنجازية : وهي المعلومات التي يحصل الإنسان من خلالها على مفاهيم وحقائق تساعده على إنجاز عمل أو مشروع أو اتخاذ قرار.

3- المعلومات التعليمية : وهذه تتمثل في قراءة الطلبة في مراحل حياتهم العملية للمقررات الدراسية والمواد التعليمية.

4- المعلومات الفكرية : وهي الأفكار والنظريات والفرضيات حول العلاقات التي من الممكن أن توجد بين تنوعات عناصر المشكلة.

5- المعلومات البحثية : وهي تشمل التجارب وإجرائها ونتائج الأبحاث وبياناتها التي يمكن الحصول عليها من تجارب المرء نفسه أو تجارب الآخرين ويمكن أن يكون ذلك حصيلة تجارب معملية أو حصيلة أبحاث أدبية.

6- المعلومات الأسلوبية النظامية وتشمل الأساليب العلمية التي تمكن الباحث من القيام ببحثه بشكل أكثر دقة ويشمل هذا النوع من المعلومات الوسائل التي تستعمل للحصول على المعلومات والبيانات الصحيحة من الأبحاث والتي تختبر بموجبها صحة هذه البيانات ودقتها.

7- المعلومات الحافزة والمثيرة.

8- المعلومات السياسية وهذا النوع من المعلومات مركز قضية وعملية اتخاذ القرار.

9- المعلومات التوجيهية.

They know the information on the data that have been processed so that became meaningful and become associated with a particular context .

Information is a broad term used for several meanings according to the context , it is generally associated with terms such as meaning , knowledge , instruction , communication .

The characteristics of the information

Property liquefaction and liquidity , the information with an enormous capacity for modulation ( paraphrasing ) , for example, the same information can be represented in the form of lists or graphs or animation or voices speaking .
    Susceptibility transferred via specific pathways (moving the router ) or broadcast in the public domain for those who wish to receive.
    Integration of high susceptibility to the elements of information , it can be easily included in a list of several lists or formation of a new text passages are drawn from earlier texts .
    While characterized by physical elements scarcity is the basis of their economies , characterized by information abundance , so seeking producers to put restrictions on the flow of goods to create a kind of ( artificial scarcity ) so that information is a commodity subject to the laws of supply and demand , and thus appeared to information Ogneaaha and poor people and emperors and servants , brokers and Sosa .
    Unlike the physical resources that performs with the consumption is not affected by information resources consumption , but on the contrary, they usually grow with the increase in consumption for this reason there is a close link between the rate of consumption of the information society and its ability to generate new knowledge .
    Ease of copying, where can the future of the information it receives copies of information means very easy and constitute a major obstacle to the legislation of the private ownership of information .
    Information correct conclusion possibility of incorrect information or confused , and that by tracking the paths of inconsistency and lack of compensation for incomplete information and removing the noise.
    Afflict most of the information a degree of uncertainty , as can not be judged only on the little ones that conclusively permanently .

Information changes over time according to their importance
Edit information

Editing information or information processing word that means a lot, it refers to the process of changing the contents of a file or image , text, or image processing and so on in order to improve or clarify the best of the original information . And the image processing with either treatment after one ( such as radar signal ) or two-dimensional (picture) or three or more dimensions . Include data processing or editing three main types 1 / data storage (either arranged or classified or encrypted ........ etc. ) 2 / restore data stored whether in their regular or after treatment with 3 / send and receive data has been sent encrypted or compressed are dislodged after receiving
Types of information

1 - developmental or developmental information , such as reading a book or an article and get new facts and concepts designed to improve the scientific and cultural level of the human being and the expansion of stimuli .

2 - Information Alanjazah : It gets the information from which the human concepts and facts to help him complete the work , project, or make a decision.

3 - educational information : This is the reading of students throughout their lives in the process of curriculum and instructional materials .

4 - Intellectual information : namely ideas , theories and hypotheses about relationships that may exist between the variations of the elements of the problem.

5 - research information : They include experiments , conduct and results of research and data that can be obtained from one's own experiences or the experiences of others and could be the outcome of clinical trials or the outcome of literary research .

6 - formal and stylistic information include scientific methods that enable the researcher to do his research more accurately and include this type of information means that are used to obtain information and the correct data from the research that test under which the validity of these data and accuracy.

7 - Information and exciting incentive .

8 - political information and this kind of information center of the issue and the decision making process .

9 - Information Guidelines.
المصدر : ويكيبيديا

نديم ، الحب ، برنامج ، تحميل ، دليل ، مسلسل ، انشوده ، جديد ، كامل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» منتديات Information 4 all
» Photos and information and specifications of Nokia's new Lumia 920
» مدونة صور عامه photos-general.blog
» Largest cleaning campaign of capital Sanaa information and photos and reports about the campaign (Amanana to start from here)
» شرح درس عمل شكل خاص في الفوتوشوب Explanation studied the work of a special shape in photoshop

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات نديم الحب | Forums Nadim love | :: المنتديات الاداريه والاخرى |Other Forums | :: قسم مواضيع ار اس اس | Forum Topics RSS & Feed | :: قسم التغذية الانجليزية | Forum topics | RSS & Feed |-
انتقل الى:  
المواضيع الأخيرة
» افضل شركة تنظيف منازل بنجران | 0553456495
What information or information in general and special I_icon_minitimeأمس في 9:15 pm من طرف ياسمين ماهر

» افضل شركة تنظيف منازل في نجران | 0553456495
What information or information in general and special I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مارس 26, 2024 9:04 pm من طرف ياسمين ماهر

» مؤسسة فطين للتسويق الالكتروني
What information or information in general and special I_icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 24, 2024 3:13 pm من طرف نبيل الدم

» مؤسسة سكاي لايت للتسويق والخدمات
What information or information in general and special I_icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 24, 2024 2:45 pm من طرف نبيل الدم

» خدمات رقمية
What information or information in general and special I_icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 24, 2024 9:56 am من طرف نبيل الدم

» خدمات السوشيال ميديا
What information or information in general and special I_icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 24, 2024 9:55 am من طرف نبيل الدم

» شركة تعقيم منازل بالبخار في نجران
What information or information in general and special I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مارس 19, 2024 9:35 pm من طرف ياسمين ماهر

» ارخص شركة نقل عفش في مكة
What information or information in general and special I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مارس 19, 2024 9:15 pm من طرف ياسمين ماهر

» شركة تنظيف مجالس في نجران
What information or information in general and special I_icon_minitimeالإثنين مارس 18, 2024 6:30 pm من طرف ياسمين ماهر

» افضل شركة تنظيف المنازل في نجران
What information or information in general and special I_icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 17, 2024 7:32 pm من طرف ياسمين ماهر

» شركة مصاعد بالخرج
What information or information in general and special I_icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 17, 2024 6:44 pm من طرف بسمه سمير

» مشبات,صور مشبات,ديكورات مشبات,مشبات رخام,مشبات حديثه,مشبات مودرن, مشبات حجر,المشبات
What information or information in general and special I_icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 17, 2024 4:19 pm من طرف مشبات مدافئ

» افضل شركة تنظيف منازل بنجران
What information or information in general and special I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مارس 15, 2024 6:21 pm من طرف ياسمين ماهر

» شركة تركيب طارد حمام فى نجران | 0553456495
What information or information in general and special I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مارس 15, 2024 3:36 pm من طرف ياسمين ماهر

»  الممنوع القديم
What information or information in general and special I_icon_minitimeالخميس مارس 14, 2024 4:59 pm من طرف العميد رزق النصر

»  IRAQI war من الترددات ملغاية تعود مرتين عشان دي قنبلة 11804H 27500
What information or information in general and special I_icon_minitimeالخميس مارس 14, 2024 2:51 pm من طرف العميد رزق النصر

» افضل شركة نقل عفش شركة النسر السعودى | 0537213637
What information or information in general and special I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مارس 13, 2024 9:28 pm من طرف ياسمين ماهر

» أهمية هوامير البورصة
What information or information in general and special I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مارس 12, 2024 11:53 am من طرف doaausef3li

» ما هي الاسهم الحلال؟
What information or information in general and special I_icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 10, 2024 8:42 pm من طرف doaausef3li

» عمولة بيع الاسهم في الراجحي
What information or information in general and special I_icon_minitimeالسبت مارس 09, 2024 8:09 pm من طرف doaausef3li

،1،2،3،4،5،6،7،8،9،10،11،1213،14،15،16،17،18،19،20،21،22،23،24،25،26،27،28،29،30،31،32،33،34،35،36،37
38،39،40،41،42،43،44،45،46،47،48،49،50،51،51،52،53،54،55،56،57،58،59،60،61،62،63،64،65،66،67،68،69،70
71،72،73،74،75،76،77،78،79،80،91،92،93،94،95،96،97،98،99،100،101،102،103،104،105،106،107
feed2 feed3 feed4 feed5 feed1 feed6 feed7 google yahoo Bing

هذه الرسالة تفيد أنك غير مسجل . Welcome To Forums Nadim Love

و يسعدنا كثيرا انضمامك الينا ^_^

للتسجيل اضغط هـنـا